Monday, August 25, 2008

Fake Interview With CM Tonberry!!

Okay I decided to have another fake interview...but this time it would be with our dear CM Tonberry...Hope yall like it :D

Note: Those interviews are COMPLETELY fictional, no offense/disrespect is meant to anyone. GMs/CMs are really doing a great job, those interviews are just for fun, hope yall like them ^^

while I was walking in our kingdom I suddenly ran into a beautiful gal who was unfortunately wearing ehhh...dunno nothing mostly and she was jumping infront of king Glantaur who was really happy with this belly dancer o.O'!! I got closer for a chat with the king and suddenly I noticed that the belly dancer was CM Tonberry @@ I approached him and we had this conversation.....


MSTR-FOEMA: OMG Tonberry suit yourself!!! There are kids playing this game @@

CM Tonberry: Sorry I was trying to lure Glantaur to give me some gold
MSTR-FOEMA: ( looking at Glantaur who is drolling and coming towards us ) *COUGH* hey Glantaur wasssup bro..ehmm it's me your old friend???!
CM Tonberry: Dude I gave him those blue pills...I ain't really sure what they do and..
MSTR-FOEMA: OMG RUN!!!

After fleeing the red kingdom.....

MSTR-FOEMA: Woot tonby that was close o.O
CM Tonberry: Yah luring kings is a tricky...next time will lure GMs and..
MSTR-FOEMA: Okay okay I dun wanna know :S!! Just gimme an interview ^^
CM Tonberry: Sure why not...although I am the one who does the interview and..
MSTR-FOEMA: Quit framing me okay?? I am the real deal
CM Tonberry: Watch that ur talking to a CM @@!!
MSTR-FOEMA: *Cough cough* Let's get to the interview Sir Cm BlueBerry
CM Tonberry: It's CM Redberry....I MEAN Tonberry yes...Tonberry
MSTR-FOEMA: Which brings us to one of the questions which is frequently asked by your fans..what on earth does TONBERRY mean :S?!!!

CM Tonberry: =.=...it's so clear, it's TON BERRY which means a ton of berries!!!!!!
MSTR-FOEMA: I see...so you lover berries?

CM Tonberry: No I named myself Tonberry cuz I hate them =.='
MSTR-FOEMA: Okay forget about name, anyway what's in a name :P
CM Tonberry: ................
MSTR-FOEMA: Okay I guess you like to interview people Toncherry?
CM Tonberry: It's Tonberry...=.=
MSTR-FOEMA: Whatever...what do you think of the blog event??
CM Tonberry: I think it's hot!!!
MSTR-FOEMA: Ehhhm yah I think it's hot too, I think It would be REALLY difficult for you guys to pick only three winners lol..that would make it really tight.
CM Tonberry: Yep but we will do our best
MSTR-FOEMA: Sure you will, I bet you didn't expect to be in an interview on my blog :P I told you that you will be my next victim :P
CM Tonberry: Glad to be here as I would be HONORED to be on your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MSTR-FOEMA: Of course of course, glad to have you here too cherry :D
CM Tonberry: You know what?? YOU ARE BANNED!!! PERMANANT BAN
MSTR-FOEMA: OMG I was just kidding ton of berries...chilllllllllllllllllll
CM Tonberry: Yes berries yum yum cherries eww eww!!
MSTR-FOEMA: Okay you go eat cherries with Glantaur, anyway thx for the interview
CM Tonberry: No problemz

No comments: