Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fake Interview With CM Dhar!!

Well WYDIANS I just came home as I traveled in my weekend and now I am ready for my lessons which will start tomorrow, I wasn't able to update my blog for 2 days and so the competing WYDIANS won two rewards while I got zip, but it's okay as I ( as yall know ) will try my very best to keep up and get ahead, as I really worked hard on this blog and not afraid to say that my eyes are set on the grand prize..which is really worth the effort as yall can see....

I noticed recently that in WYD...I am no big shot, maybe I can interview some fellow bloggers/WYDIANS but when it comes to GMs/CMs I have no shot as I have never spoke to any of them and I am not an operator so as most WYDIANS I never really run into them....anywayI actually wanna interview our CMs and the joy impact staff, and since I have no shot of getting a real interview like -Soloran- did with CM Dhar I decided to make some fake interviews with them which you guys will definitely like :D

Note: Those interviews are COMPLETELY fictional, no offense/disrespect is meant to anyone. GMs/CMs are really doing a great job, those interviews are just for fun, hope yall like them ^^


While I was taking a stroll near the empty PK area in Armia town in server 4...I suddenly heard a really loud MEOWWWWWWW and as I went in to check if there was a "kitten in need" I was suddenly SLASHED by CM Dhar's claws who broke into laughing and then we had the following conversation...


MSTR-FOEMA: Dhar...don't you anything better to do beside stalking bloggers =.='!!
CM Dhar: MOL ( Meowing Out Loud!!! ) another fool in my genius trap!!
MSTR-FOEMA: Don't make me interview you Dhar cuz you can't take it!!
CM Dhar: MOL I can take anything rat, I am their big bad cat and...
MSTR-FOEMA: OKAY DHAR!! Get ready for question ONE!!
CM Dhar: MOOL anytime babbbyyyyyy!!! Rock The Game Bring The Fame!!!!!
MSTR-FOEMA: Okay first of all your name..what the HECK does DHAR mean?!!! I can't even pronounce it :S
CM Dhar: MOL it's a Persian cat name!! It's the name Dhar who was the king of Persia and..
MSTR-FOEMA: You just said it's a cat's name =.='!!
CM Dhar: Yes the king cat Dhar MOL it was the king of Persian in 666 BC and..
MSTR-FOEMA: ZZZZZZZZZZ
CM Dhar: MOL its 4 real, DOG!!
MSTR-FOEMA: LOOL *cough cough* yah I believe ya..
CM DHAR: Anyway what do you think of my blog reflection :P!!
MSTR-FOEMA: I am the one who ask questions here!!! What do you think of your blog reflection?
CM Dhar: I think its okay
MSTR-FOEMA: I constantly read it actually because it comments on "issues of concern" like the no multi client thing...
CM Dhar: Yes we gave the players a game renamer for they own pleasure ;)
MSTR-FOEMA: Well if the CMs were going to give the players renamers why would the GMs make using multi accounts illegal in the first place :S?!!!
CM Dhar: To make the CMs look CoOl o.O'!!!!
MSTR-FOEMA: LOL.....yah
CM Dhar: Now hurry up cuz I gotta eat tuna, drink milk and slice up some other bloggers...
MSTR-FOMEA: No it's okay Dhar...and I still dunno if you were a girl or a guy @@ you said look how refer to myself and I did..
CM Dhar: Well, and what did you find out smart ass??
MSTR-FOEMA: You refer to yourself as a big cat @@!!!
CM Dhar: *Cough Cough* and what does this show you :P?
MSTR-FOEMA: I dunno any guys who refer to themselves as "big bad cats" :P
CM Dhar: Yah keep guessing...you don't have to be a scientist to figure out =.=
MSTR-FOEMA: Yah right..okay big cat thanks for your time :)
CM Dhar: MOL you are welcome

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOoOoL! rofl i enjoyed the mock interview... anyway i tried to "stalk" you in-game but i cant even find you. If i got an opportunity to "stalk" you. its either you are afk or on vend mode XD.MOL!
Anywya i already change my look from the BIG BAD CAT to a small and with only 9 con Valkyrie XD.

Cooldude21 said...

LOL. yea dhar changed her look already lol.

nice post tho MOL lol.