Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Big Changes

Well we are always having new updates but I was recently wondering...are those enough? I really like WYD and I think it's a good game which can get you really attached to your character but let's face it, episode 1, 2, 3, 4 well it's still the same game....I mean look at other MMORPGs, when they release a never version you see new towns, new characters and even new quests.

I think WYD has the potential of a really good MMORPG and can make it among the big names, it just needs more attention, so why can't we for example have a new class?? It's not a secret that WYD and Diablo have a weird resemblance especially in characters and their skill @@!!! I mean look at the druid in Diablo and the beastmaster in WYD, it's a freakin copy damn it!!!! Anyway why can't we have a necromancer maybe? or different armor attributes like maybe life steal? Why can't we have a new town for example? With new NPCs and new surrounding areas? Why not? I know it ain't easy but if all those others game did it why can't WYD do it? I don't think it's that hard.

The truth is people can play the same MMORPG for a long time because it's ever changing, otherwise it would be like normal computer games, in fact most people are complaining that they have nothing to do, we need some REAL updates, making earring +11 isn't a change to the game really, CREATIVITY PEOPLE!!

No comments: